Our Mission is to provide efficient and effective financial and economic management for sustainable national development.
Our Vision is to be the Key Driver for Sustainable Economic Growth and Social Development.
The structure consists of the following departments/divisions:
- Planning Unit which consists of three divisions namely Planning and Public Investment Unit, the Macroeconomic Unit and the Social Policy Unit;
- Budget Unit which includes debt management, budget management and Information Technology (IT) Unit;
- Customs and Excise Division;
- Inland Revenue Division;
- Accountant General’s Office;
- Central Statistical Office;
- Financial Services Unit (FSU);
- Computer Centre